Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Food And Nutrition Essays

Which profession has the worst?

Every smack is what I am doing what I did, what would it was not cool, and so people mix it with shit.
Manufacturer toilets

In this work we all insult me, point out the language, and often talk to me something I do not understand.
Throttling

with clients in solving the case directly, but I hate dogs.
Postman

I would be a living legend but I know that in my profession it is not possible.
suicide bomber

manages, thanks to my country lives better.
Professional Liar

In my work I always have plenty of energy and every defeat is giving me a decent kick
Electrician

content to all customers makes me feel comfortable and fulfill all their desires
Butler

In fact, not bad me a talker, people come to me whole series to get me to listen and the best that I pay for it
priest

In my profession count for sticky hands if you poured a lot of colleagues get through this head
Bricklayer

I live in constant stress at work can not be wrong even once every mistake resulting from work literally wyleceniem
Minesweeper

say about me that good with my rogue and that the apple falls far from the tree, maybe it's because that lead a family business
Gardener

My world is a normal matrix, where I'm at work I still have to deal with cyferkami after returning home, for example, instead of beer I see a string of ones and zeros
Accountant

I do not like someone says that I play balls. I often just knockin 'Hustler


For me, the movement is more than just a natural step and complete satisfaction can be achieved only in tandem
Dancer

In my work, the word takes on quite a rigid meaning. I am glad that at least the customers I do not Run down
gravedigger


nice welcome your feedback in the comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment