Monday, March 28, 2011

Leather Bracelets At Downtown Disney

The Girl From Back Then







Everything you see here , has long been in my szafie.Bardzo simple combination of colors and more classic fasony.Sukienka deserve to be mentioned about it, has a very nice fit and is so called basiciem to all fit me, and while there is nudna.Płaszcz have more than a year, but somehow I do not often wear one, can I go slowly printami glut phase .. Well zobaczymy.Wisiorek an interesting, history already described on the blog, it is still my favorite and works well in red-green-black palette ...

Beautiful Week!

send greetings to my best friend Sylvia Z.:)

New Look coat-dress-Primark

shoes-F & F
Bag, Pendant-Vintage

As for the boutique:

For reasons beyond my control we have to suspend our projekt.Projektantki who have written to us will be kept informed if something changes ... I apologize sincerely and thank you for all very talented and zgłoszenia.Jesteście Your stuff enchanted us.

cordial handshakes

M & A

0 comments:

Post a Comment