Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sheepskin Crochet Baby Slippers

My green bathroom











Another series of snapshots from my house, this time a place of relaxation and the kingdom or any Panciana łaźnia.Moja is maintained in a green and white, because I adding that each room in my apartment, it is in another pallet kolorystycznej.Wszystko was on a improwizacji.Niektóre equipment into it originally had another use, such as the box-feeder for the birds, which served me for cabinet: P etc. .. long to write here. I plan to devote one day
post only cosmetics, which I like, but today is not the end, however pora.Na admit to a little crazy, which for some time at home and I'm addicted zdiagnozowałam.Otóż charmed cosmetics based on white or green tea as something I see this, then I skacze.Ponadto pulse like crazy stylized label and packaging on the "ancient". They have a lovely charm for me.

On this I finish this note arch wise and greet:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment