Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Haircut Bench Fix Salon How Much 2011

There I found myself









After a long break coming back, albeit with the old captured, several weeks before the good pictures, but my favorite present sukienkę.Tak so in today's statement, my favorite combination dominates color that is red-black-white.Zestawienie I find personally quite flattering:). As it is my first note after a long time and rather difficult nature of life experiences, I will leave it short and concise:)

As for the rest:

Jacket in a fairly classic style, seasoned with mole boxed boots, also known as white torebusia for good measure, which my grandmother certainly be called "pańciową"

And that's all:)

to hear soon

dress-jacket-Topshop

Topshop shoes-vintage bag-Vintage

0 comments:

Post a Comment