Sunday, May 22, 2011

Skins Be Forum Kates Playground

Scotty dog








From the little I've been an animal lover and so I pozostało.Myślę that take away my preference to the delight of all kinds animalistycznymi nadrukami.Ilekroć so I will see, if not terribly kitschy, but tends to accumulate too:) This time the choice of the beast is not accidental, because this here scotty dog \u200b\u200bbreed is my dream and I hope in future larger family of the four-legged friend for now .. It is, however, in the sphere of plans and I can really cute sweterek.W is caramel (do not know whether zdj.widać good color), and although this is not the optimal color spring / summer, however, decided to present it here complete with a new haircut, which I'm pretty happy.

For things, however, cardigan paired with wide pants in plaid, linen brogue and accessories in the color czarnym.Do this as a whole is rich in patterns, that's what little dodatków.I and leave scores wam.pozdrawiam:) very warmly

cardi-
Dorothy Perkins Topshop pants-bag-vintage

collar blouse with Peter Pan-Atmosphere
brogue-River Island
ring-H & M

0 comments:

Post a Comment