Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Virtual Worlds Tweens

plate!

A colleague once asked me what makes me happy. Fact, quite perversely worded question. At first I obviously did not know what to say, however, has already pulled in next to me to be a "fact authentic." It is known that each makes the greatest pleasure ...
But today I want to focus on small pleasures. Such, for example, the last is for me to observe scattered everywhere, even to the dictates of blocks or bans. A man is not even aware of how much wisdom and guidance in life that surrounds him ...
Recently, for example, used the bus service Wloclawek, in which a company bus driver was hanging over the head plate with the joyful words: "Be culture ". Do we really need so banal suggestions? Do without them we would be rude?" And finally - if they change anything?
second case is that the special plate:
I have no idea what he asks? Wants Color teach us? Doubtful ... Neither what is underneath is green and the message or more seems to be blue. Although the colors of men reportedly do not know: P
last example: proud inscription above the entrance to a university: "State College" ... The school, ok? "But why does not Higher and Higher? To it was harder to read or a Easter Egg? : P

0 comments:

Post a Comment