Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Free Paint Chip Samples

will give urine and cheap:) Respect


... Some larger buildings, a second smaller, spacious and comfortable or tight ... It does not matter. I would like to draw attention to the absurdities that we see every day.
dobijający me personally, the most absurd example, often occurs (in Poland) in the toilet in public buildings. Can someone tell me why almost always urinals are set by the window and, in addition to the effect that entering wanting or not wanting to see others' needs załatwiających?
As for setting the windows ... In my former LO bathroom window looked out onto the courtyard ... As for the upper floors, everything is ok but the floor is a slight inflection in my opinion;)
Other absurdities? There are lots of stairs ... to "nowhere", bricked up windows, doors, barred driveways, ramps or windows facing the wall ... ... The fact, however, have another time:)



0 comments:

Post a Comment