Sunday, November 7, 2010

How To Remove Orange Peel From Wall

Sweet 60's







In today's post I present my new "old" frieze, who already wore 1o years ago and decided to it powrócić.Sama postrzyżyn done it and I'm satisfied completely with the final result:) The whole reminds me of the year 60te, which I find very interesting decade, both in fashion and kulturze.No and I like to decide this estetyka.Mój attire is decorated in white and orange-black tonacji.Naturalnie his greatest pride are the accessories: unique shoes and briefcase, bought a vintage shop for some time temu.Bluzka is a very old collection of Troll and is extremely pretty floral pattern, my favorite part, however, is that cegiełkowy cardigan from the new collection of Zara, which enchanted me flounce and kolorem.Reszta already znana.Pogoda was good and so pleasant stroll, I got through with little sesyjką;)

pozdarwiam and have a nice week

Coats-ASOS
-Deichmann shoes!
vintage bag-vintage cardigan

skirt-zara-bay sh-Troll
blouse-vintage came

0 comments:

Post a Comment