Sunday, November 28, 2010

Poopcolor In Period Blood

Misz masz






As it, the snow did not arrived yet to the Germanic lands, take this opportunity and I wear płaszcze.Ten set may seem a bit strange, because it mixes styles and patterns, but from time to time is not a bad experiment, especially if it is such a "Panciana" like me, in whom it usually all "politely" pasuje.I so here's a military jacket with the dress with a lace trim for good measure in animal motyw.Sukienka shoes is my favorite, comes with a limited edition line designed by Topshopu London designerkę Once upon a recent time.Płaszcz the nabytek.Ostatnio I antywenę in writing and so my notes to the blog are shallow .. Well I think my brain fell asleep in winter:) Eee there .. Have a great week

girls and guys

I wear: dress

Once upon the time for Topshop jacket-Anastasia
Uk
shoes-vintage bird brooch
vinatage

ps-these boots will soon appear on my blissfully-store, are unfortunately too small for me, are really niezmieskie ..:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment