Friday, November 12, 2010

Muscle Spasms Or Baby Moving

Horse racing





The setting for today's photo was Rehnnbahn in Dortmund, where races are held konne.Miejsce is shrouded mysterious aura, one has the impression that time has stopped there in place .. And so amidst the majestic sculptures of horses, he found my little pony watch movements, which was pure case, because so captivated me, this scene that I wanted to have there pictures.
As for what I wore, it ruled canary honey-color, paired with czernią.Mą favorite thing there was a shirt, you still probably will show in all its splendor, because it is so beautiful, and the above-mentioned horse.
Although, the images dominated by melancholy mood I am very happy because my friend Dominic, came to visit me and spend a nice time:))

a Great weekend:)

coat-Next
shorts-atmosphere
cardigan-H & M
blouse-vintage shoes-Topshop

watch with horse-Six


0 comments:

Post a Comment