Monday, December 6, 2010

Xbox Masterbaits With Xbox

Tomorrowland






Not especially fond of the cold, though from what I heard, I have no right to complain, because in Poland, with temperatures reaching below -10, but here, so severely is not .. the only thing I can complain about is a slut, because Narnia (which I read and admire on your favorite photos) unfortunately, no way, what could have wkrótce.Bo Freezing when albeit in a beautiful setting:))
My outfit is directly proportional to the aura, and so gray bury.Jedynym playful element is a pin-Scottish terrier, and dress with wings and an interesting back to the mantle already known to unfavorable ratio for my length and additions in the form of fur collar, and shoes (fur naturally = abnormal). The whole style of the slightly 60 of these, due to experimental tapping the slob hairdo and my pseudo fajowe poses;)

greet you and see you in Tomorrowland:)


I wear:
coat-Oasis
dress-Topshop
shoes-vintage
collar-M & S
bag-vinatge
golf-C & A

0 comments:

Post a Comment