Sunday, December 19, 2010

No Sew Fleece Scarves No-sew Fleece Tie Scarf?

Taupe







Snow appeared suddenly, like my coat-Topshopu gift with which I was not expecting him and sighed for some time:) Thank you a pretty good wróżko.Jak ciuszek .. I need not describe the color is taupe, which has not yet appeared in my collection and an undisclosed mix of brown, gray and beżu.Prezentuje however good with a grenade and so it skombinowano, I went into this line and add-ons are the same koloru.Sukienka known already (I really like the pattern: ) all the rest is my favorite normalna.Torebka and I'm surprised that there is not yet bore, staruszka.Za background, served me a beautiful old door of the historic district with a rather subversive Kaiserviertel color (and it is said that the German nation is very conservative). I conclude this already highly interesting entry and return to Grey's Anatomy, moego latest addiction:) Have a great week:)

jacket-Topshop
dress-Zara
ankle boots-Bata
Bag-Topshop

0 comments:

Post a Comment