Thursday, January 6, 2011

Canon Mp530 Blocked Nozzle

Colour Palette











Colors, colors, color .. this is so should be the maxim underlies this blogowi.Nie is virtually the color, that can not be was found in my szafie.Taka have my estetyka.Myślę that positively affect on mood and everyday szarugę.Lubię amuse the girls 'feminine-cuts, buttons, collars bebe, sailor collars and flat or low heel shoes (sorry Grandma:) that can do everything which makes it look a bit infantile as to his age and additions and' la Granny Meg, did not fit my figure, image, and pursued the profession (I work in the Psychiatry Department, and there I will add, rather few of the staff wears dots, P, another patient:))) but as that, I have to deal with children and youth , it somehow escapes:). It is true that the work I try to dress a bit subdued but still looks pretty similar to my personal stroju.Dość have about yourself, now about szmatkach.
coat is of 4 years and is Beshki, dress from Topshop (Polish Allegro), while the rest is znana.Lubię combination of red, white and black, I can safely call it a favorite.
do not know too much what else would I write, so you better have already politely say goodbye:)

greetings to all.


Bershka jacket-dress-Topshop bag
-sh-sh
shoes
cardigan-Topshop


0 comments:

Post a Comment