Saturday, January 29, 2011

Diabetes And Breast Cyst

Rudy rydz i inne grzybki







When the next decade, infantilism, in which homo sapiens poniektórych disappears or is increasing .. I belong the latter group, and when I see in the store, sh and already the most "live" Wiewiora, fox or other forest flora or fauna representative .. puts me in an euphoric:) So it was with the mushrooms ... this theme is nice and the colors so beautiful, but everything that can evoke more than to fall winter .. but nothing to.Kiedy my little boy saw me today said, quote: My mother looks like a teddy bear Upatek (ie Uszatek) .. so the mission reached a child-set associated with fairy tales and a forest (and I would urge the analysis costumes " Uszatek Bear ", all the characters are really beautifully dressed) .. well, very nice ..

Thank you very very talented Gosia for my portrait with the birds:) you can admire it on the right (I'll try to enlarge it, but I do not know how it works). We are very happy with it:) and proclamation soon:)

Have a great weekend!

kids jacket-Zara Zara skirt
%%
blouse with mushrooms%
shoes-vintage bag-
New Look%

0 comments:

Post a Comment