Saturday, January 15, 2011

Why Does My Kidde Co Detector Reads Peak Level 10

Ochre i indygo








Today cont'd fun colors, namely a combination of colors and ocher are indygo.Obydwie closer unspecified mixtures of tones in the first case between the bile and in the second green and blue fioletem.Ich compilation is pretty brave, because zakrawa a motley, but in my case, I was ready to take that risk, because of their extraordinary energy and literally witalność.Rozświetliły my day, so I can express:).
I shall now briefly to the amount of my winter coats, because the question fell in the comments, and appeared in mailach.Otóż there are now a total of 14, because I have a weakness for the original typeface and the occasional lucky to buy them .. or dostawania.W including the 5 is for sale because I do not like too much stagnation in the closet and I do not like excess, for the mere fact of ownership;). While there are things to which I'm very devoted, like this coat, purchased on ebay from a year ago in which I ran has two buttons (I keep getting lost (and has a really strong tone .. Moreover, it must take into account my age (because some have already ho ho many years) and the fact that I work and give my myself:) and how much you need:), so the sum sumarów uskładało up:)

As for today's set, a little bit to me by the beret is associated with a French flair and French without any pattern :) interpretation of any type:)

pozdarwiam and a nice weekend:)

Thank you very much for all the kind mails:)

Coats-Dorothy Perkins (e bay uk)
pearls with flowers, a ring-six

skirt-next (sh)
tkmaxx bag-uk-antique brooch
(grandmother)

0 comments:

Post a Comment