Wednesday, February 9, 2005

How Does Ringworm On Inside Of Leg

About Harry

you ask kids to ułożyły sentence with the word bird. Throws to Johnny and says, "Dad came to the homes as torrential starling.
Teacher: Well on the two birds?
Johnny: My dad went to homes as torrential starling, then wyrżnął eagle
N: Very good on the three birds
J: My dad went to homes as torrential starling, then let wyrżnął eagle and peacock
N: A with 4 birds buster
J: Dad came to the homes as torrential starling, then wyrżnął eagle and a peacock until he dropped two bullfinches emerged from the nose
N: Ok on the five
J: My dad came to the homes as torrential starling, then wyrżnął eagle and a peacock until he dropped two bullfinches came from the nose and went on to drink the vulture. ***

Harry enters the room and there mom and dad and mom mhhhhhyyy no jumping on dad saw my mother suddenly jumps from Hansel and dad and goes to explain Jasiu wypaplał something there. Harry you know what dad is thick so I jumped after him to reduce his stomach. And Johnny: it's not.
Mom: "Why?
Johnny: Because as soon as you leave a neighbor, and it comes packaged
***
Shit-tape and dick said, who has a worse deal
Well Shit tape says:
- you know what I have the worst I deal with me and everything podcierają
.- A dick said:
- you know what always put me into a tight, plastic bag, pushes the slimy hole and tear up and down until porzygam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment