Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Goodman-janitrol Furnace Heat Exchanger

from real life:)

meets a tank with a toddler. tank, says the toddler: baby-making than have the engine in the ass? it better to have a baby-silnki in the ass than a cock on her forehead!

***
The geometry lesson children learn to draw a circle. Johnny walks up to the plate and draws a very successful niewprawnie, egg-shaped circle. Teacher: - Oh, Johnny, probably came out of the egg ... Johnny looks at the pant leg of his shorts and asks: - Where?

***
Ride two blondes from the village cunt. They see people in black ubranych.Nagle one says to the other: - Burial in cipie.Na every second - a mere funeral!

***
- From which you live? - Asks a policeman for some of the suspect typka .- Bets! - What does it mean "establishments"? - Normally. I assume with someone and win .- Forever? - Always! - Well, suppose it is. I would like to find if you say the truth. - I bet I have a swastika on his ass .- I do not believe - says the policeman .- Assume for a tenner! - In porzadku.Poszli to some of the executioner. Male downloaded pants, threw out the ass, and the policeman leaned over him and watches him carefully. Finally, with the triumph of the will .- I won! You have no swastika! Belongs to me tenner! Male pays a cop notices happy: - Well, what are you chwaliliscie with win every bet? - Because I won! - What? - You see the authorities of these five dudes across the street? - I see! - Recently I put up with them three hundred thousand, with my authority for the shit you be bored ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment