Monday, November 22, 2004

What Is Visa On Arrival Message

life issues

guests to enter a pub and order: - For Helmut Cola, for Frantz to Andrew Jackson and milk.

***
hang on the tree sloths and three argue over who is more leniwy.Pierwszy says: - You know guys, I walk down the street, I look at myself, and here a bag of gold on the street is, but I did not want him podnieść.Na the second: - Well you see, and I go the beach and look like Claudia Schiffer is a naked and wants to fly it. No but I do not chiało się.Trzeci: - And you know guys, I recently was in the cinema, the very funny comedy, but I cried throughout the movie .- Come on comedy and cry? - Because I sat on the eggs and did not want me to get up to improve ... ***

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson went on a picnic. Since the night she found in a forest camp pitched in a clearing and went to sleep. At night, Holmes wakes doctor and asked: - Dear Watson look at the sky, and tell me what you see - I see millions of stars .- And what did it say? "- From an astronomical point of view tells me that there are millions of stars and probably billions of planets . From the astrological point of view tells me that Saturn is in the sign of Leo. From the theological point of view tells me that God is great and all-powerful and we are malutcy and weak. From a chronological point of view tells me that it is about 3 at night. From the meteorological point of view tells me that tomorrow will be nice weather. And what about you, Sherlock? - And my dear Watson says that someone podpierdolił our tent ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment