Wednesday, December 1, 2004

Pain Around Belly After C-section

Wednesday's jokes jokes

One gentleman wanted to buy a birthday gift to his beloved, and they were together only recently, after careful consideration, decided to buy her a pair of gloves - romantic and not too personal.
In the company of his beloved younger sister, went to a department store and bought a pair of gloves. Sister, however, at the same time, she bought a pair of pants. When packing ekspendient
turned these two purchases so that his sister got gloves, a beloved pants. Without checking, which is where he sent a gift to their liking by attaching the following letter:
Honey, I chose this gift for you is so, because I noticed that you are not wearing any when we go in the evening. If I had to buy for your sister, then I would choose the guziczkami long, but she no longer wears such short and easy to remove.
These are in a delicate shade, but the saleswoman who sold them to me, showed me his pair, he carries just three weeks, and were not stained or soiled. The fitting on it for you and they looked really smart.
I first put them on you, so that no other hands have not touched them before, how you see it.
When you remove them, do not forget to inflate it a little before putting, for quite naturally will arrive wearing a little moist.
And just think how often I'll kiss them this year. I hope that you will be wearing on Friday night.
With all my love,
PS. Latest in fashion is wearing them a little curled, so that we could see a little fur.
* * * * *
Jew says to his wife:-I go to the exhibition of paintings. Wife: "Why do not you take me with you? You'll never take me to the exhibition of images. "I can not take you because you got confused with Matejko and Picasso would be a shame. -What are you? I never with anyone you are not mistaken, let alone two foreign guys and it's the people!
* * * * *
- From what you have fur? - Of monkeys. - Great fit. You look like you are It was born .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment