Monday, December 27, 2004

Wagle Ki Duniya All Episodes

Punk ...

young girl riding a tram, holding the lap dog. Punk sitting opposite her, says: - You know what, laluniu? I would like to be in place this puppy! - I do not know whether you would be pleased with that. I'm going with him to the vet to castrate him.

***
athlete comes to confession. After hearing of his sins, the priest says - So you're a runner? Show me how you run! Athlete much thought to undress shorts and starts to run after church. Seeing this truchlejÄ… bobbins - But today, the priest asks a severe penance! And I come with no pants!

***
travis guy highway, at one point he felt he must go to the toilet. Pulls, so for the foreseeable petrol station, happily sits comfortably on kibelku. Suddenly, from a neighboring cabin question is asked: - Hi, how are you? The guy is a little surprised, but it was a cultural, decided to answer .- Thanks, somehow flies. The voice in the neighboring booth again asks: - What are you doing? The guy again, politely replied: - Well, probably the same thing as you ... The stranger in the cabin next to go, and says: - You know what, I'll call you later, because now some jerk throws me for an interview ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment