Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Mysore Mallige Heroine Blue Films

For Stas

Female calls to the radio: - Good morning, I wanted to say that this morning I found a wallet. Inside were three thousand in cash and a check to bearer the sum of a prized $ 10,000. There was also a driving license in the name of Stanislaw Kowalski, residing on the street Koszarowa 15 m 6 in Warsaw. And I have, therefore, fervent plea: - Please Mr Stas let a nice piece of dedication from me! ***

engaged couple walking in the park. When I pass a group of retirees, you are starting to mutter: - "What are you grip the handle! Take it for a better motel, fop!" Boy very embarrassed, pretends not to hear anything. They walk through the construction site where workers nearing their cries: - "These muff! Stop to walk! Bring it to a dark corner and Fuck." Even more embarrassed, the boy pretends that nothing further heard. In the end the girl to be discharged home and says goodbye to her: - "For tomorrow, baby." She: - "Of course, tomorrow, hollow pin." The wedding night the bride says to her newly poślubionego: - Since we are now married, we must introduce pewnezasadydotyczące sex - If evening, I combed her hair, this means that silent no desire for sex, if you are in slight disarray, it means that I can, Alena I have to feel like sex, and if they are in disarray, toznaczy that mamochotę to love .- All right, baby - said the husband - to know everything byłouporządkowanemusisz that evening after returning from work and always pijędrinka.Jeśli drink only one, it means that I do not want to have sex, jeśliwypijędwa it means that I can, but do not have to be willing to have sex, and if wypijętrzy, is a condition of your hair does not matter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment